Slides from presentations given along the years:
- Welfare States Matter for Democracy: Income-based Participatory Inequality in Post-World War II Western Democracies [slides][joint work with Carsten Q. Schneider, Central European University, Budapest]. 2016 IPSA World Congress of Political Science, Poznan, Poland: July 25, 2016.
- Party Ideological Shifts and the Education-based Participation Gap [slides]. 2016 IPSA World Congress of Political Science, Poznan, Poland: July 27, 2016.
- The Inequality Rush: Revisiting the Inequality-Turnout Debate [slides]. ECPR First Leuven-Montreal Winter School in Elections and Electoral Behavior. Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium: January 15-22.
- Cleavage Revisited: Income Inequality and the Influence of Value Orientations on the Vote [slides]. Third Annual Meeting of the European Political Science Association, Edinburgh, Scotland: June 19-21.
- A Growing Rift in Values: Income Inequality's Impact on Mass Attitude Polarization [slides]. Political Behavior Research Group at the Central European University, Budapest, Hungary: October 25.
- Corrosive Inequality: Income Inequality and Distorted Participation across Old and New Democracies [slides]. Hungarian Political Science Association Annual Meeting, Cluj-Napoca, Romania: June 1.
- The Graphs They Are a-Changin': Principles, Examples, Software for Data Visualization [slides] [with Joost van Beek, CEU]. Political Behavior Research Group and ELECDEM Workshop on Data Visualization, Central European University, Budapest: April 26.